***This process is ONLY TEMPORARY during the Beta stage of our software development cycle***
There are 3 parts to the game:
1. The GSP folder which contains GSpro.exe (the game).
2. GSPC folder which contains GSPconnect.exe (the LM interface).
3. Courses folder.
Once you’ve been added as a beta tester, you will receive a PM within DISCORD that will have your GSPRO login username and password for GSPconnect. Copy and paste them into GSPconnect.
***DISABLE ANY ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE BEFORE STARTING***
1) Download software HERE: https://simulatorgolftour.com/installer
2) Unzip and run setup file (if you get challenged by windows, click More info and Run anyway)
3) Choose an installation directory. It defaults to C:\GSP.
***DO NOT INSTALL DIRECTLY AT C:/***
***CREATE A FOLDER CALLED GSP like stated above***
You can change it, but do not change it to C:\Program Files\
4) Navigate to where you installed the files.
5) Open C:\GSP\Core\GSP\Courses\ and add your courses.
Download GSP compatible courses from https://simulatorgolftour.com/courses/.
Extract each course folder into “C:\GSP\Core\GSP\Courses”.
If you drop the zip file directly into the courses folder, it will not work. If you create folders inside of folders, it will not work.
6) Open GSPLauncher.exe and Hit the Run button
7) It will automatically install/Update to the latest GSPro and Connect.
8) You are up to date and both apps are running
9) Always start the game with the Launcher app – it will check for updates and auto install them
10) When in GSP, Go to SETTINGS and Add your player. Player Name MUST MATCH SGT USERNAME and add your 17 digit SteamID as well.
11) Go to GAME tab and point to where your courses folder is. The Slashes are backwards here so if you followed above Folder Structure your courses are in “C:/GSP/Core/GSP/Courses“. Notice the forward slash this time.